Saturday, June 23, 2012

Lost at SEA, Winning and Pinning

1 week??!!??  Really I haven't posted for 1 whole week?!? I couldn't believe it either but it's true.  This past week I have been teaching a really exciting workshop called SEA Lab.  I get to work with some exceptional teachers and I have just been consumed by it.  I keep having visions of Dory from "Finding Nemo" saying "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming".  I'm only teaching SEA Lab for one more week.  When I'm done, I promise to post about this unique workshop.

Now on to (insert Charlie Sheen's crazy voice) WINNING!!!!  I won these fun awards from the lovely ladies over at Primary Possibilities.  I think they are adorable and I can't wait to use them next year with my little munchkins.  Click on the picture below to purchase these awards from their TPT store.  Thanks again ladies.

PINNING!!!!!  I am so excited to be joining up with some other pin-a-holics for a fantastic new blog, Endless Pinabilities.  This idea was the brainchild of Tanja from Journey of a Substitute Teacher.  As she says on the blog, Endless Pinabilities is a place to share favorite pins and crafts that were inspired by Pinterest.  You can find my very first post by clicking here.

Well that's all I have for now, I'm off to stalk : )

8 comments:

  1. I'm LOVING Endless Pinabilities!! :) :) :)

    Kimberly
    The Learning Tree

    ReplyDelete
  2. I awarded you the One Lovely Blog Award! Stop by my blog to accept your award!
    Amy
    Where Seconds Count 2nd grade blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, love the new blog name & am hopping over to check it out now, it sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacy!! Your blog design is fabulous!
    I love it
    :) Dana
    Fun in 1st Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm your newest follower. I love the stars on your blog design! Stop by to visit mine sometime :)
    Storie
    Stories by Storie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I just found your blog and am now following you! You made me laugh out loud as I read and had to insert Dorie's and Charlie Sheen's voices! I also loved that you had a winner, winner, chicken dinner post! I say that to my second graders ALL the time and actually used that same post title when my coworker and I had our first giveaway!!!! :)
    Lisen
    I would love it if you want to stop by sometime!
    wearesecondgradesmartypants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete