Calling all Pinners

Little did I know that last summer my teaching would change FOREVER.  Thank you so much to everyone on ProTeach who introduced me to the wonderful world of Pinterest. I am a visual person so this site is just what I needed.  Well fellow Pinners. . . its' time to UNITE!!!

This week the blog Endless Pinablities is hosting a Back to School Pin Party.  Be sure to check back every day this week to find some great new classroom idea.  I will be posting on Tuesday morning, so be sure to mark your calendars.
Debbie from Rainbows Within Reach is hosting a linky party for all pinners.  If you have a Pinterest account click here to link up to this party and find other teacher pinners you might want to follow.  I'm number 148 on the list or you can click here to see my boards. 

I'll leave you will one of my favorite ecards from my board "Pin This". 
Well, I'm off to pinstalk some new teachers. SHINE on everyone

No comments

Powered by Blogger.