1. Late to school . . . again.
2. During math time one of my kinders created a shape person he named "Timmy the smiling shapeguy". The name made everyone giggle and so they all started to make their own crazy shape people.
3. A HUGE benefit to teaching a K/1 combo class - my firsties love reading to my kinders.
4, 5, 6. I can't believe it but I think my kids were ACTUALLY listening when we were discussing different types of scientists. Seriously, check out these great interactive notebook pages:
4. I can be a botanist.
5. I can be a volcanologist.
6. I can be a paleontologist.
7. Colored glue in action (click here to see my previous post).
8. The head custodian lowered my desks and gave me smaller chairs (HALLELUJAH).
9. This is where I had to park because I was soooooo late to school.
10. Dessert time - come on 3 for $1.00 you can't beat that price.
11. My new PJ's - my Godson saw them in Walmart and begged his mom to buy them for me ~ Love ya G.
12. My principal told me that she is going to let me "test" one of the school's new iPads in my classroom ~ I think she just got sick of me stealing hers.
Well that's that, my day in a nutshell. This week we have open house so I'm sure I'll have some more pictures to share. For now, I'm off to play with
my the school's iPad.
SHINE on everyone!