2. This is why I couldn't sleep in ~ I had to get my centers ready for today.
3. Look at this sweet card that was waiting on my desk first thing this morning from one of my former students ~ a Gator Valentine card. . . who could ask for anything more.
4. I LOVE this anchor chart that my kinders helped me make a few weeks ago ~ we used it again today.
5. A first grader and a kindergartener pair up and read to each other. I wish we had time to do this everyday.
7. Weekly sight word practice sheets ~ left side kindergarten, right side first grader.
8 & 9. Workstation time.
12. I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!! All afternoon I kept hearing commercials for these new Fish McBites so I had to pop on in to try them. I have to admit for $1.00 they are a fun little yummy snack.
So there you have it, 12 random pictures from my day. Now it's your turn to join the party. Remember to grab the picture from above and link up. If you don't get to post on the 12th that's fine, feel free to come back and link up any time during the month.
Well I'm off to eat one (maybe two) of my chocolate chip cookies. SHINE on everyone