Sunday Social

Happy Easter!!!!  I hope that everyone is having a great Easter weekend.  This week I ventured outside of Teacher Blogland into a new world. . . General Blogland.  Sometimes I forget that there is even such a place but it is out there and just as fun.  I stumbled on this fun Linky Party that is hosted by Ashley from Ashley Lately. Each week she asks 5-6 questions that are just random fun facts about yourself.  I love this idea so I'm jumping in with my very first Sunday Social post.
1.  What is your favorite type of workout to do?
When I workout (and truth be told it's been a while since my last trip) I'm just a simple treadmill kind of gal.  I usually end the session with some sit-ups and planks.  My friends keep trying to convince me to go to a Zumba class. . . maybe this summer.

2.  What is your favorite guilty pleasure candy or sweet?
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Snickers and Twix.

3.  What is one thing you continuously forget to do?
Check my mail.  I drive by the boxes all the time when I enter my condo and for some reason I can never remember to stop.   

4.  Do your prefer post-its or phone reminders? Why?
Post-it notes at school and phone reminders for my personal stuff.  I love the little ding my phone makes when it has a new reminder but I can't have it going off during the day while I'm teaching. You should see my desk at school ~ post-its EVERYWHERE.

5.  What is your favorite picture currently on your phone that always makes you smile?
Here is a picture of me and one of my partners in crime at school.  We were reading Wacky Wednesday by Dr. Seuss hence the green hair and reindeer antlers in the middle of March.
There you have it some random stuff about me.  If you would like to join in on The Social, click here.  Ashley writes next weeks questions at the end of the post so you can get a jump start for next time.  Well I'm off to enjoy the rest of the day with my family.
SHINE on everyone

2 comments

  1. I have a group of friends that absolutely love Zumba. Apparently, it's a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.