12 on the 12th ~ April Edition

Well it's the 12th of the month which means it's time for my monthly linky party 12 on the 12th.  Once again a extra special thank you to Kacey of Doodle Bugs Teaching for coming up with this great idea and for passing the torch on to me this year.
Speaking of Kacey, since today is Friday I will also be linking up my 12 on the 12th post with her for Five for Friday.

Starting this month I am changing things up for my 12 on the 12th party and giving you two options.
OPTION 1:  Grab your camera and take 12 random pictures from your day on the 12th of the month to post and share with blogland.

OPTION 2:  Time for a little Spring Cleaning.  Post 12 pictures of whatever you want to from any day, any month, any year.  Your pictures can be school related or personal it's up to you.  I take pictures all the time that I want to use on my blog but for some reason or another, they never get posted.  Feel free to use my party as a way to show these random pictures and clean up your picture files.

So let's get this party started.  This month I'm picking option 2 so here are 12 random pictures from my life.
 1.  My friend made this cute little bag for her son to use with the tooth fairy for his first tooth.
 2. My Dr. Seuss book display for March.
 3.  Daisy-head teachers for the first day of Spring.

4, 5.  My students making and delivering their RAK thank you notes at Christmas.  Thanks Farley for reminding us to take a minute to think of others.
6.  Getting ready to decorate our gingerbread houses during Christmas.
7.  Our 100 day necklaces.
8.  This is one of my new FAVORITE things that I got donated to my classroom this year.  I don't know how I've taught without it all these years.  Thanks Jackie and Sylvia!
9.  We started using my number of the day cards this month.  Be on the lookout for this coming to my TPT store soon.


 10, 11, 12.  ~ Q week at school.
  • My quilt from home (my sister made this for me when I first started teaching).
  • Quilts my kids made in art class.
  • During free time one of my kinder GIRLS made this with her math tub.  The two brown link are the football.  When I looked over at her she was pretending to have the player run with the ball.  When I asked her what she made she said " the quarterback has the ball in HER hand and is running to make a touchdown".  Talk about GIRL POWER, it was ADORABLE.
So there your have it, a peek into my randomness of life.  If you would like to join the party just post your pictures and come back to link up anytime this month.  Well I'm off to teach the future of America.
SHINE on everyone

No comments

Powered by Blogger.