Sunday, December 1, 2013

I'M BACK . . .

WOW. . . seriously, my last blog post started out with the sentence "Happy Labor Day!!!" I can't believe that it has been that long since I've posted.  I know that things have been crazy busy for me since school started but Labor Day. . . REALLY??!!  Well it is definitely time for me to get back in the swing of things and what better way to jump back into blogging than by linking up with the super sweet Kacey from Doodle Bugs Teaching for her Five for Friday linky party.  
Since I've been MIA I'm going to double the pleasure double the fun by posting 10 pictures.  As always I'm going to rock this party the way Michelle would. . . I'm gonna roll these pictures out ~ hashtag style. 

#NewBatchOfSuperstars #OneIsNoDavid

#FirstDayGift #ILoveMyParents

#ILoveOnlyHavingOneGradeLevelToTeach

#FirstSpellingPattern #FreeOnTPT

#FireSafetyWeek #FunFunFun

#50thDay #PhonesWithoutInstagram #What??!!

#MyKidsLoveSpeechBubbles #TheyAlwaysDrawThem

#ClownDay #SometimesIHaveToLetMySillyOut

#FallFamilyProject #TooCute #LeavingUpForChristmas

#HappyGobbleGobbleDay

So there you have it, some pictures to catch you up on my year.  If you would like to see what I am up to daily then be sure to follow me on Instagram by clicking here.  Well I'm off to start planning for December.  Be sure to check back soon for some great Ginchy ideas.
SHINE on everyone!   

3 comments:

  1. Love the phone without Instagram picture! Looks like it has been a great school year so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. It is great to find another teacher in my district in the blogging community.
    I am rather new the blogging experience but learning.

    http://www.mrgibbsclass01.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your article is very good today I want to tell you that we are currently trading items such as exterior and interior accessories kitchen cabinets (phụ kiện tủ bếp), commonly used in the kitchen as Stainless steel cabinet (tủ kho inox) when you want to own these categories please contact us for a quotation accessories cupboard (báo giá phụ kiện tủ bếp) most precise. In addition, we also provide mosquito nets doors, when you want to install the door Mosquito netting (lắp đặt cửa lưới chống muỗi) you will find the door Hoang Minh mosquito nets so that we provide the kind of self-rolling mosquito screen door (cửa lưới chống muỗi tự cuốn) and if you're wondering whether the door mosquito netting good sort (cửa lưới chống muỗi loại nào tốt) we will give you detailed advice.

    ReplyDelete