So without further ado drum roll please. . . here is how I spent my day.
2 - 4. I have to get to the Farmer's Market EARLY or everything is picked over. Yes, the sign says green peppers for a quarter ~ you can't top that.
6. Out with the old and in with the new ~ I love this new little wallet that I got from one of my kinders at Christmas. The market was the perfect place to test it out for the first time.
7. Breakfast time ~ my local bagel shop.
8. Flip flops in January ~ one of the many perks of living in the Sunshine State.
9. My sister sent me all of her old Christmas cards so I can use them next year ~ thanks D.
10. LOVE this store, all of their accessories are $1.00.
11. Fried apple fritters rolled in cinnamon sugar with strawberry dipping sauce ~ YUM!!!
12. Planning, planning, and more planning with my Firstie Friend. I can't say this enough, MY FRIENDS ROCK!!
So there you have it 12 random pictures from my day. If you would like to read my previous posts click here and here. So now it's your turn to join the fun. Feel free to snag my picture and link up. If you can't post on the 12th that's fine, you can link up any time during the month. I have some fun ideas planned for this linky so be sure to stay tuned. Well I'm off to finish planning. SHINE on everyone